This fabulous two bedroom unit has moved with the times but is still very much in demand and represents incredible buying in ever popular West End.
Combining good old fashion size and an ultra convenient location, it could be a wonderful first inner city home or great investment opportunity for the astute investor.
The property features:
- Near new paint and carpets
- 2 great sized bedrooms (both with built-ins)
- Combined dining/ lounge room with terrazzo floors and air conditioning leading to a private balcony
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooking, convection oven and dishwasher
- Security screens and shutters
- Undercover car accommodation for 1
It is located just around the corner from renowned Hardgrave Road restaurants, has public transport at the doorstep and is a short stroll to Boundary Street eateries and nightlife, Orleigh St Parklands and the West End CityCat.
West End itself is a gateway to some of the finest educational facilities in Brisbane and is at the centre of Brisbane's cultural heart - Southbank and adjoining Performing Arts Precinct.
Value and location combine here to give a great result, present or future.
Please note: Photography completed when property was vacant.