Rarely available, a spacious three bedroom town home is situated in a boutique complex of six homes in an elevated and leafy sought after pocket of Hill End.
A very pleasant and welcoming entry to your new home is via your own private front courtyard with gardens and lawn.
Once inside you will then appreciate and be impressed by the spaciousness and design of this town home.
The ground level provides for the open plan living that enjoys plenty of natural light from the classic casement windows. The centrally located kitchen has many features including bench tops, a gas stove top, dishwasher, double stainless steel sink, an abundance of floor and wall cupboards. A separate laundry with an adjoining toilet complete this level.
Three good sized, recently repainted bedrooms with new carpets, are located on the upper level. The main master bedroom opens onto an east facing Juliette balcony that catches the cooling summer breezes and offers a north easterly aspect towards the city. This bedroom also features a walk in robe and an ensuite.
The spacious 2nd bedroom has built-ins and also has a balcony that offers a rear aspect towards Mt Cootha, whilst the 3rd bedroom is also spacious and offers built ins. The centrally located bathroom completes this level.
A private lock up car garage leads directly to your rear door, whilst private drying court is located adjacent to the garage.
This lifestyle location is hard to fault with only 2km to the CBD & Southbank and you are in the midst of some of Brisbane's finest educational facilities that include Brisbane State High School, Somerville House, St. Laurence's College, West End State School, UQ and Southbank Tafe.
- 170 metres - Montague Market Place with full line Woolworths,
- 150 metres - The Stores Deli and fruit and veg,
- 350 metres - The Hardgrave Road Restaurant Precinct,
- 350 metres - City Glider Bus stop to City and New Farm in Montague Road,
- 350 metres - BCC 196 bus service to the City in Hardgrave Road,
- 450 metres - Newly refurbished Aldi,
- 600 metres - Orleigh Park,
- 600 metres - Riverside Drive Park,
- 700 metres - West End Ferry stop to the City and University of Qld,
- 800 metres - Davies Park and Markets.
With nothing to spend, all you have to do is move in and enjoy this much sought after lifestyle location.
Drakos Real Estate and Leo Tsimpikas Real Estate are proud to jointly offer town home number 5 at 4 Rogers Street, West End for sale.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please call today.